Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to the battlefield....

I am back to my ‘Karma Bhoomi’. After a good two weeks (almost) at home, I was not in a mood to come back. But the opportunity cost of not coming here, actually pulled me here. And what a welcome it has been! Two tests and a presentation on the next day of arrival! Man, am I really prepared for this?

But there is another reason to put this post up. As all good reasons are celebrated, I wanna celebrate this by dedicating a post for it. This is probably the first time I am coming back from home without forgetting anything at home! Everytime I leave home, I have always forgotten something or the other. Sometimes it has been things of necessity and sometimes, not so important things. Wallet, ID card, Cellphones, bus/train tickets, ATM cards, Chargers, Camera, MP3 Player, Clothes, shaving kit, Important office documents when it was most needed, CD’s and pen drives, laptop charger etc. The list will only get longer if I devote more time. The point I want to convey here is that I have always forgotten something or the other over the past several years whenever I have travelled away from home. Call it absent mindedness or whatever, it just used to happen no matter how much care I take. Something or other will happen in the last moment, and I end up forgetting important things.

Now, after two days of being back in Pune, I can confirm and tell confidently that I have not left anything back at home. Two days because, I wanted to be doubly sure. So I am really hoping that this is an indication of things changing for better in and around me. Hoping for brighter days ahead. Till my next post, keep rocking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehehe what an announcement!!