Monday, August 31, 2009

100 days...

Today is yet another 31st. The last day of August 2009. Exactly 4 months back, that is the last day of April 2009, was an important day. Yes, it was on 30th of April 2009, that I along with crores of other Indians had soiled our fingers, as our duty towards the nation. As I was cutting my nail today, I realised that the faint and remaining part of that ink which I proudly carried on my nails so long, had to disappear. As I cut the nail, I began wondering how have the last four months been for India as a whole. As the Manmohan Singh Government completes hundred days in office, lots of significant measures have taken place in this period. The only requirement at this stage is sustenance of these measures. Though this should not be taken as a shot at imporvement, the signs are definitely positive. Hoping for a great term governance from Sardar Manmohan Singh and his team!

No comments: