Sunday, June 24, 2007

My first blog

I always wanted to write. Its been a long time since i wrote something, not that I am a great writer or something; but yeah I know this hobby of writing will go a long way in helping me kill time on boring sunday afternoons!! I have given it a try few months back, but somehow it did not sustain. But this time I really want to make it big. Well right now, I am not sure as to what to write. I am very excited that I too can start writing soon. So let me take this opportunity to thank three people who are responsible for making me a blogger!! I will name them later, but one of them is my best friend of a long time, the next one is my brother and another is an online friend whom I have never met!! That itself is ample proof that you need not meet people to be influenced by them!! Well whatever it is, I would like to dedicate this to all the three.



Hoping to come back with charged enthusiasm next week!!

2 comments:

PURN!MA said...

hi Nitin,

Seems I'm the first one to comment here! neways as it is sed "well begun is half done"... Your first blog itself contains lotsa things..so it proves u are a good writer.

Keep updating ...

Regs,
Purnima

Nikhil said...

best of luk bro.. :-)
cheers..