Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagging ~ Ragging: Do you see any similarities???

I definitely do. The return back to blogging has been very treacherous, only because I always had this thought that once I get back to blogging, the first thing I’ll have to do will be to answer the tags by Purnima. And what an irony, my last three posts have been only tags!!!!

Nevertheless, having committed to answer it, I am left with no other option. And with this tag, I hereby declare that I do not stand bound to anybody, anywhere in this world or outside, to answer tags in future. I will do so only if I find time and I am interested!! J Hope that wasn’t too scary in the beginning!!!


1. The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
A. It always does. And I am used to it. So this wont be difficult either!!!

2. You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
A. Salty!!!! Now don’t ask me why, figure it for yourself!!!

3. You've been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose?
A. As a poisonous cobra, desperately trying to spit venom!!! I love scaring people you see.

4. Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?
A. Realistically speaking, it may have. But technically speaking, it didn’t.

5. Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?
A. It will be made of black marble, monolith and it would be in commemoration of staying away from blogging for a “short” period and then coming back with not one, but two tags!!!

6. In the dream where you show up to school naked, why do you never go swimming?
A. Because there ain’t any swimming pool in the vicinity!!!! L

7. The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:
A. The children better wait, as I have better things to do now!!!

8. You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
A. Well precisely at 37° 17’ 48’’ N and 94° 57’ 76” E.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ROFLOLed at ur warning!! What a polite way of telling me to buzz off with my tags! =)) I get you mister, Loud and clear! =)) and I see amazing replies so that shows the efforts u've put in for that tag! :)) am still laughing...

Nitin "Engineer" Prabhu said...

I am in no way trying to tell you to buzz off!!! You are very free to keep tagging me.. But answering the tag or not will be solely my choice!!!!